4/14/10

The Business Plan... Part I

I have a software tool called Business Plan Pro. Great peice of software if you are writing a business plan. It really makes you think about what you are doing. Of course, writing the plan itself is sheer hell. I went into technology because I didn't have to write stuff. Yet, here I am, writing a business plan I will share with other people... professional people on top of it.

I have ideas for this business everyday. But when I try to commit the ideas to paper, I have trouble. It is both empowering (you can start seeing the big picture) and at the same time a little demotivating (I have a LOT of work to do... and it isn't going to be cheap.) While I realize how important a business plan is, and I know I need to do it, I can find every excuse in the book NOT to work on it. I can tweek the web site, I can write on the blog (ummm...) or check out facebook. I figure I can do 45 minutes of real work every hour.... so I'm going to go back to it. Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Let me know if you ever need any editing/writing help. Would be happy to assist.

    ReplyDelete